Sat30Sep20174:00 to 6:00 PMWendy Fit Studio, 3438 East Lake Road, Palm Harbor, FL
Aromatherapy for Yogis
The anti-aging and rejuvenative properties of essential oils have been recognized by advanced cultures since ancient times. For over 5000 years, ayurvedic healers and yogis used these precious substances to sanctify their environment, beautify their bodies and to promote health, well being and longevity. In this workshop, you will learn:
- Brief history of essential oils from ancient times to the present
- The role of ayurveda, the medicine of yoga, and your metabolic body type (dosha)
- The therapeutic uses of essential oils, blending instructions and simple recipes
- How to choose the correct essential oils for your therapeutic needs and body type
- The rejuvenative benefits of ayurvedic massage
- The etheric energies of essential oils and how they can awaken the chakras
- How the combination of earth’s minerals (crystals, stones) and essential oils work synergistically to balance your chakras and dosha
- Hand and foot reflexology techniques to use on yourself and your students
The fee is only $30.00, $35.00 at the door, which includes lots of handouts and samples! Yoga Flow Essential Oils will be available for sale after the workshop.
This class qualifies for 2 CEUs for Yoga Alliance Teachers
Susan Wasserman, CAP, RYT500, has practiced yoga for over 23 years. and offers private sessions in yoga, ayurveda and aromatherapy at her home studio in South Pasadena. She has certifications in ayurvedic clinical consulting, yoga therapy and aromatherapy. She is the director of Florida Yoga Teachers Association, and president of Yoga Flow Inc.